An invitation to our Innovation Showcase
Start Codon invites life sciences leaders, investors and founders to Innovation Showcase 2023 on 10 October.
As a life science and healthcare venture-building fund, Start Codon is pleased to invite life sciences leaders, investors and entrepreneurs from across the life science, healthcare and biotech industries to attend their Innovation Showcase 2023. The event takes place at Babraham Research Campus from 4pm on 10 October. Those interested in attending can sign up to join virtually, or follow the instructions on the virtual event page to request an in-person place.
Following previous years’ success, the hybrid event will include five Start Codon portfolio company presentations with Q&A, plus the opportunity to network for those joining in person. The companies presenting are working across drug discovery, cell therapy, vaccine development and digital health:
- ArkVax, a London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) spin-out, leveraging glycoengineering to develop next-gen vaccines for animal and humans.
- Ephyra, a National University of Singapore spin-out, pioneering the development of RNA-based molecular sponges to enable cellular health restoration.
- Proxximos, a founder-generated, IP-protected company that has developed a proprietary wearable solution that uses machine learning to identify, track, and prevent hospital-acquired infections.
- RevoNA, a University of Portsmouth spin-out, with a novel, patented discovery platform that enables in silico RNA drug discovery affordably at scale.
- Stembond Technologies, a spin out from the University of Cambridge, leveraging advanced materials science to enhance the human immune system.
Dr Jason Mellad, Co-Founder and CEO at Start Codon, said: “Our Innovation Showcase 2023 is a fantastic opportunity to spotlight the ground-breaking work of some of our amazing portfolio companies. It’s also a great way to bring together investors, founders, industry leaders and other partners to help grow our community and foster collaboration across the ecosystem.”
Start Codon extends thanks to the event’s Enhancer sponsors: Babraham Research Campus, Venner Shipley, PitchWork, and Northreach.
For more information about the event's Enhancer sponsons, please visit: